- Ergonomically designed to optimize worker safety and overall system performance
- Manufactured for heavy-duty traffic applications
- Safety catch at 90° prevents accidental closure
- Multiple frame openings and heights to meet your specifications
- Exceeds AASHTO M306 and M105 standards
- Ductile iron cover, per ASTM A536
Resource CenterAccess Solutions Industry Resources Government Regulations LEED® Certification Industry Event Calendar Flow Calculator Glossary of Terms Glossary of Products Website Tour EJ Brand Store
- Water resistant - cover overlaps frame
- A 1/4" round neoprene gasket is secured to prevent roll out and provides odor control
- Lightweight 65 lb. cover - easy to open, no lifting required
- Cover remains attached to frame
- 24" clear opening
- No tools necessary to open
- Integrated hole for optional padlock
- Eon Lock™ security feature utilizes replaceable threads for long lasting security
One bolt water-resistant design
Four bolt (internal bolting) watertight design
- Heavy duty
- Square grate 290 sq. in. open area
- Ductile iron frame and grate meets ASTM A536 requirements
- Lightweight grate opens to 115° and removes at 90°
- Self wedging grate seating
- Slam lock (locking feature)
- Made in the USA!
2, 3, and 4 flanges available
Two times the loading
30% more open area
The SELFLEVEL® Access Assembly is a highly engineered infrastructure solution. It provides additional benefits that a traditional manhole unit cannot provide. Its unique design allows a range of movement, providing installations that are perfectly aligned with the finished road surface.
The upper frame of the SELFLEVEL bonds with roadway asphalt. Unlike traditional designs, the roadway provides strength and support for the unit. Traffic load and vibrations are transferred to the surrounding material, rather than into the structure below, thus improving the lifespan of the roadway.
The SELFLEVEL offers unmatched advantages for new and replacement applications. In areas subject to winter frost heave, the SELFLEVEL accommodates vertical movement of roadway materials. For manhole rehabilitation and replacement projects, the SELFLEVEL is a great solution for a wide range of structure openings, roadway slopes and pavement depths.
Heavy duty load application meets AASHTO M306 certification.
Cam locks with Eon Lock™ bolts provide watertite and security features.
1/4" round neoprene gasket
EPIC™ closed pick slots
Light weight ductile iron cover, per ASTM A536
Special lettered cover
Ductile iron frame and cover
MPIC® multi-tool pick bar
Cover opens to 105°, safety catch and removal at 90°
Extra heavy duty airport
Special lettered covers
Top or bottom flange frame